The AuDX system is utilized by leading hospital newborn hearing screening programs worldwide.
Portable DPOAE and/or TEOAE testing for all ages featuring a large color display & user friendly software
Ideal for use in UNHS programs, primary care physician's offices and schools
AuDX PRO features
- Large color display - enhanced operation and data viewing.
- Easy to navigate between OAE type and protocols.
- Easy to clean ear probe.
- Fast, accurate results - as fast as 10 seconds per ear.
- Adult Screening Protocol* - avoids over-referral issues associated with pediatric protocols.
- Objective test - no patient response needed.
- Pass/Refer result provided.
- Label printer - results documented in seconds.
- Operates on rechargeable lithium battery or AC Power - no downtime during recharge.
- 24/7 Technical Support.
Standard AuDX Pro system includes
- 50 test memory
- DPOAE or TEOAE screening protocols
- Label printer
- 2nd OAE modality
- 3 additional DP protocols, including "adult protocol"
- Protocol setup software - allows creation and download of user defined protocols into AuDX Pro (requires PC)
- Large carry case (holds printer & AuDX Pro)